• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Greetings all

svhjr

Thanks, I've taken too long to join a Toyota forum. I want to express my love for the brand and specifically the Tundra. I sure hope to make some new friends here and gain some insight on various things.

svhjr

I've got a 2010 Tundra Crewmax 4x4. I eyed this one at the dealer for almost a year and one day back in Feb 2010 they had it up on the ramp and I couldn't resist, I stopped in, traded in my Civic...yes I went form a Civic coupe to this truck, and drove off that evening in my baby. Did this all on my anniversary too, so I got home to one pissed off wife, but....as jerk as I sound, it was worth it, and the first time we went through mud at my fathers ranch, she agreed it was worth it too.

I love that truck. My 5yr old son named it Daddy's Big Blue Truck, now shortened to Big Blue, because I put a 3in lift level on it and had these wheels installed and it came out nicely.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
very cool, love to hear the stories behind guys trucks! that's a big move from a civic up to a Tundra crewmax 4x4!

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I've got a 2010 Tundra Crewmax 4x4. I eyed this one at the dealer for almost a year and one day back in Feb 2010 they had it up on the ramp and I couldn't resist, I stopped in, traded in my Civic...yes I went form a Civic coupe to this truck, and drove off that evening in my baby. Did this all on my anniversary too, so I got home to one pissed off wife, but....as jerk as I sound, it was worth it, and the first time we went through mud at my fathers ranch, she agreed it was worth it too.

I love that truck. My 5yr old son named it Daddy's Big Blue Truck, now shortened to Big Blue, because I put a 3in lift level on it and had these wheels installed and it came out nicely.
What do you mean you eyed if for anymore a year? lol. The same one?

svhjr

Yes, the same one. I was like a kid in a toy store wanting a specific toy. That one was meant to be. It was up front, in the lot and moved around so often, I think because of the extras it had on it, the price was too high. I on the other hand knew how long it was there, had them remove all extras, and got the price low enough for them to get it in my possession where we both were happy.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yes, the same one. I was like a kid in a toy store wanting a specific toy. That one was meant to be. It was up front, in the lot and moved around so often, I think because of the extras it had on it, the price was too high. I on the other hand knew how long it was there, had them remove all extras, and got the price low enough for them to get it in my possession where we both were happy.
Welcome to the site. yeah, the back and forth is a game that some like to play, others just want to get a good deal, some don't care and just want everything on it. Sometimes people just see it on the lot and go in and buy it, sometimes you see it on the lot and it's just sitting ... and dealers really want to move their inventory, so they'll make a deal.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, how is your 2010 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 going on right now? any pictures to share with us..

Related Content You Might Like: