• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

GPS navigation systems for Toyota

truck01

I am looking for a new GPS system for my Toyota Truck. Anyone have any good websites to go to for the best deals? What should I think about getting?

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
idk, I don't think I'd do this. You get what you pay for. If from China and cheap then it's from China and it's cheap. LOL

truck01

maybe you are right ,i will get what i pay for.I'm going to buy one from this site.
but i am a little worried is it true.but as you say.it will be true although they are very cheap .it is cheap cz thay made in China .

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's really risky to do business with a firm that's taking your money in another country! Very hard to sue someone in China if your stuff doesn't show up.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
It's really risky to do business with a firm that's taking your money in another country! Very hard to sue someone in China if your stuff doesn't show up.
now thats what im talking about i would hate to send money to them and my stuff not show up

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
Or for your truck to catch on fire. Or install the crap and have it just take up space and not work. Or your wife drives the truck and she gets lost in the bad part of town. Or etc. etc. LOL As Tommy Boy says,Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. LOL

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Again, I have had several Garmin units and I think theyv'e got the easiest layout to follow.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
This is really funny because choosing the right GPS is often a matter of preference based on a number of factors.

- Price
- Layout
- Map design
- Information layout
- Speed
- technology (FM traffic)
- ability to update.
- all of the extras

I like Garmin, I also like the TomTom too.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I'm not sure about some of the newest ones out, we have a Garmin which is a couple of years old. But it works great. I also have GPS on my phone, which I've used in a pinch.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
never go anywhere without a gps, not even to work. It's like it's just how I drive now and I can't go back. I'm hooked on the data.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Just buy locally, so that thy can install your new GPS System. Just the other week, I saw a news, about the police finding a stolen car through GPS. So GPS becomes a car commodity these days.

TDave

100 Posts
Google maps, although if you're out in the boonies and bad signal, it takes a little work and time to download the maps you're interested in

Related Content You Might Like: