• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

gotta replace my front suspension

Well, I have decided that I need to replace all of the front suspension parts in my 95 4Runner! Control arms etc.. my boyfriend says a forum is good place to get ideas of which company to use or maybe someone local, or not and willing to ship, who has parts for sale. Anyone got any suggestions???? The lower control arms on my truck have about three layers of rust that are chipping away and it's about an inch think on top....

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
depends on how much you want to spend do a google search and they will bring up everything and just go through and see who has the best bang for your buck. im would go with icon for the control arms aka a arms but i dont know for sure if they make them for that year and style 4runner

so i got into the front brakes on weds, calipers and pads...was only able to do one side because I need a new hose for one side, but it'll be here on monday, gotta love working in the parts dept!!! figured out why only one sway bar link was replaced, cuz the other one was so rusted and the bolts were rounded off so bad we had to cut it out with a freaking saw!!!!! doing the tune up tomorrow, hopefully it'll help with the MPG a little, the air filter has a serious nest in it!!!!!!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Well, I have decided that I need to replace all of the front suspension parts in my 95 4Runner! Control arms etc.. my boyfriend says a forum is good place to get ideas of which company to use or maybe someone local, or not and willing to ship, who has parts for sale. Anyone got any suggestions???? The lower control arms on my truck have about three layers of rust that are chipping away and it's about an inch think on top....

Hi! any updates, Did you get this figured out? How did you fix the issue so far?

Related Content You Might Like: