• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

GM engine oil consumption lawsuit

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Hummm. Kind of glad you posted this. I have been thinking about getting a solstice or sky. They have ether the 2.4 or 2.0 turbo. I really want the turbo if I even get one at all. Now I know to stay away from the 2.4. rite now, its just a thought. Im not ready to buy anything yet. It may be a while. But with my 97 Chevy really getting old, and the 4 runner being a 2004, I kind of want a back up vehicle. My Chevy blew the rear end, so I rebuilt it, then a week and a 1/2 latter I blew up the transmission. Now about 3 months later, I blew up the trans again.so the trans shop fixed it at no charge. Still have a 24 month, 24,000 mile warranty. But through all of this, here I am borrowing the shop truck, or using a friends truck as needed. Just got my truck back monday. Im not sure just what I want as a spare vehicle, but do like the turbo sky, solstice. Oh and Im not buying anything brand new.

Hummm. Kind of glad you posted this. I have been thinking about getting a solstice or sky. They have ether the 2.4 or 2.0 turbo. I really want the turbo if I even get one at all. Now I know to stay away from the 2.4. rite now, its just a thought. Im not ready to buy anything yet. It may be a while. But with my 97 Chevy really getting old, and the 4 runner being a 2004, I kind of want a back up vehicle. My Chevy blew the rear end, so I rebuilt it, then a week and a 1/2 latter I blew up the transmission. Now about 3 months later, I blew up the trans again.so the trans shop fixed it at no charge. Still have a 24 month, 24,000 mile warranty. But through all of this, here I am borrowing the shop truck, or using a friends truck as needed. Just got my truck back monday. Im not sure just what I want as a spare vehicle, but do like the turbo sky, solstice. Oh and Im not buying anything brand new.
One of my friends who was looking at the Solstice/Sky ended up in an MX-5 and another ended up in an RX-8.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Im just not sure what I want. A vette would be nice, but I need to ride in one. I also have been wanting a classic muscle car for some time. I have wanted an El Camino for a long time but only a 1970-1972. I was going to buy one in 2010. My wife talked me into keeping my 97 Silverado and fixing it up. It is in show room condition now, and I put it in a car show almost every weekend. I still want another vehicle though.
20201207_121728.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: