• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Giveaway Contest - What Should We Give Away Next?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So it's time to do another contest. I think I can get my hands on some more keychains, we did that a few weeks ago. How about some Toyota Truck Club window stickers for some members? I think I can get some vendors to help chip in on some other goodies, we'll see.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I just looked up and I think I've got keychain packs that still need to get mailed out. I'll see what I can do to get some more.

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
We haven't forgotten about you guys ;) More giveaways are in store! Please keep your prize wish lists coming.

In the meantime, now's the time to get your other Toyota friends on board! Every month, we're going to hold a new contest! All new members who joined in that month will be eligible to win a prize! What better way to say WELCOME ABOARD!

This month's contest is under way: a $30 Amazon Gift Card to the lucky new member who registers between now and the end of June!! Will it be one of your friends? ;)

http://www.toyotatruckclub.com/foru...ers-enter-to-win-a-30-amazon-gift-card.33933/

Related Content You Might Like: