• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Getting Your Truck Stuck, Not Fun... But Funny... :)

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Okay. It doesn't take a genius, but don't drive your Toyota Truck through a lake. You will not make it.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
we used to have a saying. "You're stuck like chuck." Then the person stuck would ask ... "Who's chuck". The answer? "you are! Chuck!"

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Is anyone else having difficulty with the videos? I seem to get them perfectly fine. Here is a new video for you, and I can't believe this one...

WorkingTruck

Haha! That's funny! Here is a video of a Jeep getting stuck like my son's truck did last year. Hint, do not attempt to drive on ice. You don't know how deep it is. Luckily, We pulled his truck out with my truck!

WorkingTruck

I like the one with the Subaru pulling the semi-truck! kinda hard to believe, but interesting none the less. As for the one above this post, haha! i don't think he realized the hole was so deep.

bebtunes

100 Posts
Man, couldn't imagine that you could get stuck and then expect people to help you when you don't know them lol

i had a nissan sentra i overshot a corner and went up on a snow bank the only person to stop gave me a tow rope and drove away ended up going door to door for help

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
i had a nissan sentra i overshot a corner and went up on a snow bank the only person to stop gave me a tow rope and drove away ended up going door to door for help
Really? What's the point in getting a tow rope but not being tow?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I had a buddy up in Seattle who had just gotten serious with his gf, who's now his wife and they have 4 great kids ... anyhow, they just were getting to the point where they were going to they're families together for the holidays, maybe like 1998 or so.

Anyhow, this was before the modern non-stop weather by the minute apps like we have today, so they thought they were clear of a big storm that was about to hit the pnw. Nope! They took her terrible Hyundai, which was a mid 90s Hyundai before it became a good car that we know today, and proceeded to get stuck in the falling snow on a rural road.

Fast forward sitting around for hours with no one coming by, some guy came by in a lifted Ford 4x4, but towed them about 5 miles, they paid him like $50 for his trouble. But they were still miles away.

Next came a big lifted Chevy, same thing. Then a big lifted dodge, again same thing.

Finally a fairly stock non-lifted 4Runner came by, happened to be from the place they were going and slow towed then they rest of the way and wouldn't take a fee for doing what he thought was the right thing.

i almost took the long road home yesterday but when i looked at the beginning of the trail it showed some one had already made my choice for me . its 3 miles down a dirt road into the woods past a gravel pit that is always plowed and well maintained . at the beginning of the trail there were tire tracks in several inches of snow then a snow bank from a previuos storm .the tracks ended there and some foot prints off from that . being alone and never meeting another truck on the trail any time ive takin it . i made the call and backed away . IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH FUN THOUGH

Related Content You Might Like: