• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Gas Prices - What Did You Pay Last Fill-up?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Mansfield, Texas. $1.71. That's as low as I've seen around here in at least a decade it seems like.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Paid $1.66 in north Fort Worth this afternoon, prices in Weatherford and Stephenville Tx. were still above $1.90 as of this afternoon.
Abilene was still over $2.00 a gallon earlier today.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Hurst Texas seems to be having gasoline wars, it was $1.61 there today the wife told me.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yea theres a couple of stations over there that keep trying to out do each other.
Cost me more in time and fuel than the savings would be to go there for fuel.

Windsor

We are still at around $2.08 here around Roseburg OR. But the gas station owned by (who I think is the city manager) is still at $3.09.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Gas prices keep dropping here, I saw myself $1.61 the other day in HEB Texas area.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
We are still at around $2.08 here around Roseburg OR. But the gas station owned by (who I think is the city manager) is still at $3.09.
Isn't Oregon and Washington state pretty high on the gasoline tax scale? That might have a lot to do with it, I can't imagine having to generate a revenue base to keep all of those roads cleaned up considering the weather that hits the northwest can range from rain, to freezing, snow, then some places are hot, some are cold and damp all year long. Just hard on roads when you get temp and moisture fluctuations.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Gas was up to about $2.60 per gallon even as little as 6 weeks ago, I just filled up this morning for $1.999 per gallon.

17.335 Gallons x $1.999 per Gallon = $34.65 Total.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok. Mansfield texas. $1.67.
Hard to believe that it was as low as $1.67 in January of this year. How quickly we forget huh? We could blame the Russian economic problems for cheap winter gas this year, and now the Chinese economic issues for late-summer cheap gas. :)

Related Content You Might Like: