• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Fuel Filler Hose 1994 4x4 Pickup Help!

Jon287

Hi, The fuel filler hose on my 1994 4X4 pickup has a hole in it. The OEM part ( part number 77213-35290) is no longer available. Does anyone have a solution for a replacement hose. Thanks for your time!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum Jon287. Could check at different parts houses for universal filler neck hoses. Or find one that is close in diameter and shape. May have to modify or cut it a bit to fit. Would be like a universal radiator hose that flexed in any direction to fit what you need.

Jon287

Welcome to the forum Jon287. Could check at different parts houses for universal filler neck hoses. Or find one that is close in diameter and shape. May have to modify or cut it a bit to fit. Would be like a universal radiator hose that flexed in any direction to fit what you need.
Hi Joe. I was afraid of that "jury rig" a hose. The problem I see is that the hose is larger on the tank end than it is on the "neck" end. Approximately 13/4" tank end by 11/2" on the neck end. I may try a salvage yard as well. Thanks!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
When doing body lifts on this model truck kit mfgrs provide rubber fuel hose adaptors that are clamped to the ends.
You have to cut and reuse the factory center portion. This might be a fix for your problem.

Jon287

When doing body lifts on this model truck kit mfgrs provide rubber fuel hose adaptors that are clamped to the ends.
You have to cut and reuse the factory center portion. This might be a fix for your problem.
That is a good idea, thanks! I may give that a try if all else fails.

Jon287

Does anyone know what the the difference is between the fuel filler neck pipe on a 2WD and a 4WD drive truck? 2WD fuel filler neck pipe is part # 77213-35220 and the 4WD part # is 77213-35290. The 2WD part is still available.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I don't know the difference, but I do know the 4wd truck had flared fenders and the gas door was on the curve of that flare

Related Content You Might Like: