• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

FJ40 RADIATOR CORE SUPPORT FRAME

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I need a core support frame for my '69 FJ40, can't find the original so have to replace. Does anyone have a frame (U steel frame with studs that sits on the mounts that the radiator bolts to) I can purchase or a line to get one?? All help is appreciated.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Ebay for $100. Had to replace one stud in bottom which I cut off, ground flat, drilled through original flat head and added a 10mm stud I made from a bumper mount carriage bolt. i ground in to the 3/8 hole I drilled (whole flat mushroom top to 3/8 and inserted it, welded from the backside and ground it flat again. Painted it and you'd never know it was replaced. There is (2) others that have been powder coated but they want $300 each. It's the small stuff that takes the most time. I picked up a 2003 4Runner for misc parts as I was getting nickel dimed to death for just metric bolts & nuts. Figured I sell the rolling chassis and all the doors cheap to get my $ back. No dents or rust on anything and the drive line is locker too.

Related Content You Might Like: