• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Fishing Season!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Who likes to go fishing? I plan on doing quite a bit this summer.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I love fishing! It's still too cold up here to go out yet this year, but I hope to get out with my friends by maybe May.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I love to, but it's been awhile. Around Tulsa, there are tons of great places to go fishing for stripers and catfish. I've seen some majorly huge spoonbills pulled out of the Arkansas River and Keystone Lake. The biggest one I've ever seen personally was over 7ft long. Took three big guys to pull it up. Exhusband caught it while I was about 7months preg, so I just had to sit and take pics. It was just huge.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Ohh, how I miss fishing! Especially with this deadlines on my office tables piling up. I missed those days, with fishing rods behind my Tacoma, and some cold beer.

supernovax3

100 Posts
I love to go fishing! I have a cap I put on the top of my Tacoma so I can load all my tackle, rods, and gear in there and head down to the pier, the lake, or somewhere off the beaten path (best part about having a truck!).

BR789

I have done some fishing in the past. I love catfish and so do my kids. Also, a close friend of mine always likes to go spoonbilling - a little too much work for me on this one though.

Anyone own a boat they tow with a Toyota?

Buster

There are many lakes in the United States that offer some good fishing opportunities.

Anyone into going to the bass tournaments or other tournament fishing events?

PurpleRose

TTC Chicks
I used to love to go fishing when I was younger. It was so relaxing to me to be on the river. I had to learn patience during these times and so miss the days! I may have to get some new gear and do this during the warmer months!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We've got a few more weeks of it being really cold here. I have no clue how warm it be for fishing this spring. It's like 25F right now and is forecasted to be cold for weeks.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Yep,,,its the only reason I have a 4x4 is to get my boat out of the water. Hoof Lake one of my favorite spots..Gets a bit busy in the summer,,one day there were 6 boats on the lake hornin' in on my honey hole IMG_1993.JPG

tessy21

We do a pretty good bit of fishing in Ga, but I really fish for stripes and hybrids. If you like to catch large mouth bass than lake guntersville. It's one of the best lakes to fish in the country.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
No fishing here. Ice breakers are in the harbour. I went and hauled home some firewood,,this is all split and stored now
image.jpg

tessy21

We are heading to Tennessee to do some striper fishing this weekend. See if we can catch a 50lb striper

BaxterThomas

It’s that time of year again. I can’t wait to get out and cast a line into the water. It seems like it has been such a long cold winter.

tessy21

We just got back from Tennessee and we did good considering the conditions. We got a 30lb 2-22lb 1-18lb 1-24lb 1-20lb that were all stripers. Then we caught a 50lb paddle fish. Never saw one, but it's a weird fish. I had a blast though.

Related Content You Might Like: