• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Favorite outdoor & sports thing to do

James

100 Posts
I like basketball and cycling. I love the outdoors and am tired of the snow. What has everyone been doing in the snow?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I have loved camping ever since I was a little girl. I have 5 boys that are total wusses and are afraid to sleep in a tent! I grew up in alaska and slept outside in our yard starting at age 8 or 9 and we had bears. mine won't even sleep in an enclosed patio....i joke with my husband saying that maybe we need to try for a girl so i'll have someone tough to hand out with
5 boys? Wow

Perackfez

Basketball! I have been looking into buying a basket that'll last a little while and can maintain in colder climates. I think it's a good investment, time to get back into shape and bring a hobby for my kids as well. Other than that, I don't do much sporting except for the odd days of going for jogs.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Camping is my fav thing to do now. Honestly, the studies on just how good for you Sunlight and fresh air are ... I try to get sunlight every single day and it's helping me to sleep better, I feel better, have more energy during the day, etc.

Related Content You Might Like: