• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Favorite Go-to Restaurant?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So, who's got a favorite go-to restaurant?

Right now, we always head to Our Place in mansfield, Texas. It's a breakfast aND lunch only restaurant with good portions and friendly service.

I'll upload more pics later. ....

20170617_113518.jpg
20170617_114634.jpg

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Have to say my favorite as far as mexican is El Cabrito's. It's more of a fast food type restaurant but has excellent food.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
We end up at Texas Road house most times, can't pass up a chance at a great prime rib.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
My wife and I eat out all the time. Being it is just the two of us left at home. Most of the time, we just get something fast, but there are so many places around me to eat. My city (Lafayette La) was ranked tastiest small city in the south, by Better home & Gardens magazine about 3 years or so back. One of my favorite places is Pats Restaurant downtown. Very good food, and extra large portions. One grate place.to eat downtown.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Tex Mex omelette with grits (honey added of course) and sourdough toast.

20170617_115753.jpg

Mickey pancake with eggs and toast.

20170617_115737.jpg

Some type of meat ranchers breakfast.

20170617_115727.jpg

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
We only go out for specialty items. Honeys a great cook so Tomlin Restaurant. Fantastic Steak Tartar and pork bellies. Best talent in Thunder Bay,,,well Bistro One is pretty awesome,ya i could list dozens. Small populations of 130k and over 50 mostly spectacular independent restaurants competing for your ravishing good looks. Oh,,and if you're a passing through the city The Mackenzie Inn,,,right on the highway with a awesome chef creating phenomenal pizzas, wing and red fin trout dinners,,,awesome place in a old hotel looking over GitchiGoomi

the kids are coming back and they know how to cook!

Voltron

We have gone to "Our Place" a few times, good breakfast.. so busy, good to have a truck to park in the back. Big fan of Uncle Julios. And they are opening one on I-20 near furrs...

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I'm gonna have to look out for that new uncle Julios, it'll only be a few exits down from me, they have good food.
My wife and I don't normally go out to eat, maybe once a month, sometimes once every two months.
We went to Apple Bee's last night, they changed their menu........again, didn't find much we were interested in, at least they still sell tall, cold, Miller Light on draught. The food was prepared good, just wasn't excited about the choices. Should've went across the highway to Texas Roadhouse, unfortunately all I ever order at TRH is Prime Rib, and the wife and daughter cooked me a perfect Prime Rib for fathers day last weekend, so I was worried about od'ing on prime rib.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Used to get together for off-roaring about 1 a month, everybody got older and busyier.
Local we would hit 360 down near 287 or up by the trinity, both restricted areas now days.
A large group used to go to Barnwell mountain, or Bridgeport once a month, sometimes out to Mineral wells.
Some of the group still wheels once a month or so, most of them are guys that get real serious and don't mind a little sheet metal restyling. There are a few stock or close to stock trucks that wander out on the tame trails.
Let me know if you wanna hook up with them, I don't play with them now a days due to work commitments, but I'm still in contact with them.

Voltron

Yeah that would be cool, its just better to go with a group or at least 1 other person, than wheeling alone. Thanks for the info.

Related Content You Might Like: