• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Favorite color of lifted Toyota Tundra 2019 4x4?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I dropped my truck off for service and to have them see why the USB ports went out and why the rear tailgate lock sticks sometimes, plus the 10k service and oil change. They should wash it as well.

While waiting for my complimentary UBER ride within 10 miles ... which is nice because they don't make you wait to take their shuttle vehicle anymore ... I stopped to take this video of these two lifted Tundras.

Couldn't help but wonder which is the more popular color? Granted, one is a platinum Tundra and the other is an SR5 ... but apart from that, what color do you prefer?

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I like most of the 2019 colors, but I don't care for black. Simply too hard to take care of here in the desert (dust & dirt), plus it's way too hot in the summer. I know, I know, our dark grey isn't much better. I'm kinda fond of lighter colors, and wish that the Platinum was offered in Cement or Quicksand. We have had too many silver & red vehicles, so we're always looking for a new color that appeals to us.

What's more important to me (and why we bought a Platinum) is lack of chrome. IMHO, the new Tundras look much better without all the chrome trim. Again, just personal taste. We also like all the bells & whistles. That Land Cruiser ruined us.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The chrome irritates my eyes. Im no fan of unnecessary chrome.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Metallic silver with little chrome for me - easier to keep clean.

Related Content You Might Like: