• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

FAIL! Dumbest Stuff on Wheels Video Show!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The Speed channel is coming up with a new show called "Dumbest Stuff On Wheels" and it's a must see new show. Check this stuff out. The Dumbest Stuff on Wheels!

Last edited:

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
haha, had to laugh. i hope that no one was hurt, but you have to be careful these days for sure. not only will you wreck, but you'll be caught on film and everyone will laugh at you.

GearHead

100 Posts
Kind of sad that society finds the misfortune of others funny, but a lot of these are the result of pure stupidity, so I guess they do bring it on themselves. Not sure the snippet of the truck hitting the overpass qualifies, as that would be an easy mistake to make-- I've often wondered what would happen in such a situation though, whether or not the entire top of the truck would peel off or if, like in the video, the truck would come to an abrupt stop. Entertaining at the very least.

danstpierre

100 Posts
How about dumbest tyotatruckclub.com members? Lol.. But I guess, our members should also be encouraged to post the dumbest thing they did while driving! What do you think about my brilliant idea?

antonino

100 Posts
Yeah.. But I think, it would be different, if the videos are coming from us. For sure, we have plenty to share, since we are all drivers. LOL! This is going to be fun.

altavas

Yes, You post your dumbest driving moment videos here.. So that I'll have something to laugh to today. LOL!

gladden

Ok Dan.. you go first.. show to us your death defying, dumbest Toyota truck fail.. LOL! I'd rather appreciate watching then actually doing it.

Related Content You Might Like: