• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Engine heater

vgardino

I want to install a tank type engine heater in my '99 3.4l... It should mount upright and the only place is on the firewall, passenger side... My question is where do I tap into the system for the inlet and outlet... Thanks a lot... Victor

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I installed inline block heaters (tank type) on all my equipment, my CAT grader, bobcat skidsteer, tractor, excavator and my dump truck. I got the ones I use at "Tractor Supply" online about $50.00. To install all you do is insert in into the middle of one of the heater hoses, the one returning to the engine from the heater core. All fittings come with the unit to install and mount. 3/4 or 7/8 hose that goes to the heater core inside the vehicle and back to the water pump. It is 120V and it takes about 20 minutes to go from stone cold to warm engine. I live near the Canadian border and if you leave it plugged in when you get in the vehicle the heater is ready to pump out hot air. I don't leave them plugged in (waste of power) so I plug it in when I need it and wait about 30 minuets. Hope that helps.

Related Content You Might Like: