• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Drove Tundra out of town for funeral

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just never know. My wifes aunt was ill but we didn't know how bad. Finally we heard a week ago that we had better come quick to say goodbye. We got to see her in her last few hours of even being a little awake. She died two days later of multi system failure. Really regret not coming to see them earlier but really didn't know how bad things were.

Obituary for Julia Elaine Cowart at WALDO FUNERAL HOME

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sorry for your loss. You & your family will be in our thoughts.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I think she died of a broken heart. Both of her sons died, her only children. Oldest son was "accidentally" shot by a friend back in the early 90's, claimed someone had loaded the gun that he pointed at him and he thought it was empty. Their youngest son died a few years ago after saving the lives of two boys who were about to drown just down from the Denison dam that had been opened up for flood control. One granddaughter, but she lived with her mom and only saw her infrequently. Just sad.

Denison man honored after heroic rescue

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I think she died of a broken heart. Both of her sons died, her only children. Oldest son was "accidentally" shot by a friend back in the early 90's, claimed someone had loaded the gun that he pointed at him and he thought it was empty. Their youngest son died a few years ago after saving the lives of two boys who were about to drown just down from the Denison dam that had been opened up for flood control. One granddaughter, but she lived with her mom and only saw her infrequently. Just sad.

Denison man honored after heroic rescue
There is no grater pain than the loss of a child, much less two. There is a place inside if you that never heals. Its always with you no mater what. My sons birthday was on Christmas day, so we havent celebrated that in 3 years, or really any of the Hollydays since My son died. I deal with it better than my wife. It is very hard on Her. But at least we still have 1 child left. As mentioned before, My condolences.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
There is no grater pain than the loss of a child, much less two. There is a place inside if you that never heals. Its always with you no mater what. My sons birthday was on Christmas day, so we havent celebrated that in 3 years, or really any of the Hollydays since My son died. I deal with it better than my wife. It is very hard on Her. But at least we still have 1 child left. As mentioned before, My condolences.
Yeah, brother i still think about you and feel free to talk about your son as much as you want.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Have to remember to add in something related to a truck in each thread so it cuts down on the "signal to noise" ratio. So, drove the new Tundra up there.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
135.jpg
Yeah, brother i still think about you and feel free to talk about your son as much as you want.
Thanks Steve. Ive been thinking about doing a tribute to Him on the forums. Its just hard to put something together. Here is a pic of him.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: