• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Driver side wheel well molding

crealsteel

Anyone have a spare ? It's for the driver front side chrome/aluminum molding. It is available from "Toyota Parts" for $59.00...but the shipping is $250.00 !! Not paying $300. Anyone knows of the part...please let me know. 1998 T-100 SR5
Thanks, D

JB1025

Reminds me of i lost a Hubcap off my 93 DLX p/u after Les Schwab did work on my truck never happened before but fell off in the ditch next to my home Neighbor saw it and saved if for me put it back on and lost it again a few days later that thing is $95 bucks for 1 cap and hard to find even used or it has road rash i would not use it. Anyone on here got a lead or good one to sell that is not krazy money !

jimmyjim

wow, that is gonna be a needle in a hay stack, but you may be able to find one in the yards. mine came loose, i drilled them and put them back on with epoxy and rivets. doesnt look perfect, but its ok for me.

crealsteel

My only cosmetic issue is a small dent on the drivers wheel well. It also put a tap into the chrome ring. I had a "paintless" dent remover guy come to the house...yeah he can tap out the fender dent, but cannot do anything with the molding. He wanted $250 for the dent removal...but I am left with a dented chrome molding ? I don't think so

jimmyjim

tools, time, skill, dont come free. but its your truck, and you and only you have the right to decide what you want, and how much you are willing to pay. shop around and compare prices.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
I was looking for parts for my door/window on the FJ40 and stumbled across this. FYI

Only thing I saw was it is all four wheel wells, maybe help you. Shipping a lot less too

crealsteel

I had seen those on Ebay. They are different than the OEM. They would probably look good, but I am trying to keep everything original.
Thanks much for your help
D.

Related Content You Might Like: