• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Do You Connect Your Mobile To Your Vehicle?

Connect mobile to stereo?

• Other wireless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other hard wire

• Nope. No connection

• Total voters

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just a quick poll. A lot of responses to this will be tied to the age of the truck or vehicle and also the age of the driver.

20181019_175620.jpg

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
I'm not a fan of Entune. It just never seems to work properly. I do connect my phone with Bluetooth, but the connections fail frequently--usually the phone's fault.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I just use Bluetooth while in whichever vehicle. Seems to be the easiest for me to listen to my music. No issues and stable.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They're touching up the paint on my tundra so i got an enterprise rental 2019 chevy Colorado for a couple of days.

Android auto connected instantly. It's amazing. So superior to entune there's no comparison.

marty

I use BT with no issues however is anyone experiencing the head unit rebooting randomly (usually during first use of the day) in cold weather?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I use BT with no issues however is anyone experiencing the head unit rebooting randomly (usually during first use of the day) in cold weather?
what's the year/model of your vehicle and what type of head unit?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Entune Premium really is not as good as I would have hoped for. Honestly, it's not worth the money and even if it were free I would probably turn it down and go with a non Entune unit and just go bluetooth.

The fact that a 2017 model year truck cant tie into Android (only iPhone) is inexcusable.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That's the first version of Entune. I can't speak for Entune 3.0.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Aftermarket radio in my 1991 truck, so no 8 track or CD:D...got Bluetooth not for phone but for music apps...Usually Spotify or Ituner. I did add 2 more speakers in the rear cubby holes and replaced in dash speakers. I'm 60, so terrestrial radio annoys the crap out of me....
IMG_2825.JPG

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So Entune did an update and I also went into the system to add in the channels and make certain that they're opted in. It's working better. just no spotify as an option. :-(

Bearwoof

I just use Bluetooth while in whichever vehicle. Seems to be the easiest for me to listen to my music. No issues and stable.
I use Sirius subscription on phone so I can Bluetooth to any of my vehicles so I don't have to pay for a subscription for each vehicle. Also comes in hang if there is a Bluetooth speaker around.

Bearwoof

Entune Premium really is not as good as I would have hoped for. Honestly, it's not worth the money and even if it were free I would probably turn it down and go with a non Entune unit and just go bluetooth.

The fact that a 2017 model year truck cant tie into Android (only iPhone) is inexcusable.
They must have made updates on 2019 mine links to Android and I use Sirius subscription from phone.

Related Content You Might Like: