• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Discount Tire Company for Toyota Trucks - Tundra, Tacoma, 4Runner, etc

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I just read someone talking about Discount Tire company, I've bought all but maybe two sets of tires from them in the past 20 years. It's all that I think about when I think about getting new tires. Anyone else that locked into Discount Tires?

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I have bought one set from them and will be going back to them for more great company to deal with

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
I'm on my second year with my BFG All Terrains that I bought from my local Discount Tires. And I don't drive nice. These tires are great though, on the street they act like a street tire with great manners. In the desert they act like an off road tire.

I can go to Discount, there are 2 less than a mile away, and they will pretty much rotate my tires anytime I want em to. They are the busiest tire store in Escondido so I know their techs are the best trained and have the most experience. I also know that their equipment is calibrated more often as well;)

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Huh, I didn't know that. I've been doing to discount tires for 20 years or more. It's the first place I think of when getting new tires.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Like I said, I go to Discount Tires more than any other tire company.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Discount Tire Direct is a division of Discount Tire, and will never get bought out. It's basically the internet equivilent of going into one of the stores.
That's cool cause what I heard from a local tire shop that kingdom tire was looking at buying them out

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I wanted to bump this and get a discussion going. It seems that we have some fans of Discount Tire company on this site - from all of the other comments from other threads.

Jump into this thread and add to it if you have a good or bad view of discount tire company.

Related Content You Might Like: