• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Dc, Pa, De, Ny,va, Md, W. Va, Unite

Jeremy

Hey everyone. My name is Jeremy and I am new to the Yota lifestyle. I just purchased a 2016 Lmtd with the off road pckg. I am reaching out to all the forums in the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast corridor to get the interest renewed in planning meetups, weekend trail rides and camping trips. This thread hasn't had any activity in so many years. I know that the Midwest and West riders do this quite often mostly because they have a vast array of options compared to here in the east but I know that we can figure something out. The east has some of the best natural parks and forests in the country and where there are forests there have to be trails...Im hoping to brainstorm and figure out where all these places are. From the popular to the hidden gems that maybe only one or two people know about. Please reply to my thread and help me to grow the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast community as much as possible because I can't do it alone. Get the word out, I know there are other enthusiast that are dying to get out and just have some good old fashioned fun.

Related Content You Might Like: