• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Dallas RV Supersale ~ Dallas Market Hall ~ February 19-22 2015

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm planning on going to the Dallas RV Supersale event this week to get a look at all of the different trailers out there and maybe learn a thing or two about trailers, towing, rv's and more.

Here's the promo video for the event.

February 19-22, 2015
Thurs: 10 am - 6 pm
Fri - Sat: 10 am - 8 pm
Sun: 10 am - 6 pm

Admissions
Adults: $14.00
Youth (6-12): $7.00
Children (5 & Under): Free

$2 discount coupons will be available at participating dealers*

Daily Specials (Adults):
Thurs - Fri: Seniors (65+) $8.00

*Discount coupon valid on Adult Admission only. May not be combined with Daily Special Pricing

Dallas Market Hall
2200 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207-2803

http://gorving.com/
Found a link to a great site as well. Looks like it's an industry-sponsored site to help promote the rv lifestyle. Lots of good information here.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
All of the dealers going to the event. Looks like the 2015 Dallas RV Supersale event is a mixture of a selling event and also a RV show with repeated seminars on a variety of subjects.

Participating Dealerships
The site shows the following dealers as having RVs at the event. I have actually been to at least two or three of these RV dealers in the last 10 days and I actually saw them move and prep trailers to tow out to the show. They've got a good mix of trailers to showcase that's for sure.

Ancira
Best Value
El Monte
Explorer
Funtown
Happy Trails
Holiday World
National
National

RenDel RV

Traylor
United
Vogt
Western

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Im thinking about going Saturday.
The camp trailor I recently bought was backed in to by a semi at a fuel stop while it was being moved to our property by the selling dealership.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That sucks, lol. I swear that these things are built so well they'll last 50 years ... unless they come into contact with another vehicle when towing, that's got to be where 90% of the damage on these rigs comes.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yea thats something every new RV owner should be aware of, even slight contact with other objects can do a lot of damage.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I never got contacted by the group handling this event, so I guess I'll go and pay my own way, lol. I might head out there tomorrow and I'll report back what I find.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I wont be able to go.
I have an emergency call out for equipment repair in Hawaii.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Oh, that's a shame. The weekend that were supposed to get severe winter weather you have to hit Hawaii.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Somebodies got to make the sacrafice to travel away from home.
Remember storms for the most part travel from west to east, so Hawaii might still have storm damage by time I get there, something like a palm frond down on the beach or upturned sand buckets with half washed away sand castles.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
These shows are a fantastic way to spend a day. As seen by the sheer number of pageviews to this thread.

Related Content You Might Like: