• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Craziness in the world the last week

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How's everyone holding up? Looks like this ANTIFA riots are starting to calm down. Anyone from Minnesota on here? Hope everyone's ok.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
My nephew lives in a suburb NW of downtown Minneapolis, and is fine. All the protesting/rioting seems to be mostly in the downtown areas of Minneapolis & St. Paul. Let's not forget that there are two--or more--sides to this coin. Blaming ANTIFA is a cop-out, as no one knows for sure who the agitators & rioters actually are. Maybe ANTIFA, or Boogaloo, or Russians, or Iranians, or North Koreans, or Chinese. There are many possible culprits out there, and given that our government is unable to tell the truth these days, we may never discover who is leading the rioting. That said, while I agree that African-American are still persecuted in this country, and I support protesting that fact, I am disgusted by the rioting.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yesterday our Militia group along with neighboring county Militia groups were called up to action. Had rioting in the City around midnight. Remaining on standby for the next few days.

DaveC

It is interesting to see such horror at some property damage, but so little outrage at centuries of a racist system that murders black and brown people. Disappointing is another word that comes to mind. Also, can anyone explain why people defending their communities from fascists are so disliked, given that the US lost many lives fighting the same type of fascists in the second world war. Whoever "antifa" are, they seem to me to be a small group of people who don't like white supremacists, and really, who does?

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
It is interesting to see such horror at some property damage, but so little outrage at centuries of a racist system that murders black and brown people. Disappointing is another word that comes to mind. Also, can anyone explain why people defending their communities from fascists are so disliked, given that the US lost many lives fighting the same type of fascists in the second world war. Whoever "antifa" are, they seem to me to be a small group of people who don't like white supremacists, and really, who does?
Defending you community by burning down your neighbors house.....interesting.

Charlie2640

Well dave, I'm not going to give you a free pass on "centuries of a racist system that murders black and brown people." if you believe this, you need to move past the plantation and on into reality.

Said sincerely and with all honesty. If you continue to drink the kool-aid the media feeds you, well aliens are coming to take you home.

Related Content You Might Like: