• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Considering moving away from propane grill to pellets / charcoal (GOT NEW GRILL!)

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Mostly for taste, but for inside there's some evidence that gas fumes are bad and can linger.

Anyhow, the taste for charcoal or smoked meats is so much better that lp gas foods.

There's also a Pit Boss 4 in 1 unit im looking at. They have discounted this to $350 at some Walmart's.

Attachments

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sharp looking grill. I do like grilling over charcoal and the better taste is a plus.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I measured it. A bit too big for my space. Ill have ti extended my patio area by a foot to make room.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
That's a great looking grill, four-in-one huh? Gives you all the best types of outdoor cooking in one unit, plus if looks killer to boot. Took up most of your truck bed, looks like you had to roll your window down as well to get it loaded.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Grilled last night. The smoker / oven wasnt working. Turns out it wasn't hooked up.

Cooked a pizza, chicken marinated in stubb's sauce, steaks. Good times.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Grilled shrimp last night and fired up the smoker with apple wood chips. Mmmmmmmm smells good.

Related Content You Might Like: