• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Compnine is now charging a monthly fee ... it used to be free!

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
COMPNINE WEBSITE IS NOW CHARGING AN ACCESS FEE

I just went to the Compnine Website and they are now charging monthly fees to use their Web Site's Services and Information.

What is Compnine you might ask? I like this site becuase you can go there and enter your Trucks Vin#.....and it would download what your truck came with from the Factory, including the RPO Codes from what Engine to the Color of your interior, you could also get/find what recalls your trucks has......and it had Wiring Diagram's for the whole Vehicle and Diagram's of Every part on your Vehicle.....IMO it was the Best Site to get Information about any Vehicle out There......and last all of the Items I've mentioned you could get for Free, but sadly NOT free any More.

GearHead

100 Posts
All great things come at a price I guess. They must have been ad-revenue based before? I wouldn't mind paying a small subscription fee for something like that, although it isn't something I'd use frequently.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
i think it's just the sign of the times, companies are just trying to make the most money they can and will charge for anything. :-(

danstpierre

100 Posts
Why, your truck won't run without Compnine? Come one. As long as your engine roars, compnine and other services are nothing but ways to scam car enthusiasts.

Related Content You Might Like: