• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Co-worker lost his son, horrible tradegy

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This sucks, but a gentleman that I work with lost his son last week and they're burying him today in California. He was 12 years old. I don't have the details and only heard that they had been "sick" with something like the flu and he died in his sleep. So very sad, I've got no words for this. I know others here have lost children and the pain must be overwhelming. Just makes me so very sad for him and makes me want to put aside the pettiness of my heart and try to be a better dad to my kids, better husband to my wife, better brother to my siblings and a better son to my mom. :sad

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
There is no grater loss than that of your own child. When it first happens, it rips your heart apart. In time that tare heals but the scar it leaves never goes away. It will be there for the rest of your life. There are times that my wife just can not function. She has times that She just want to be with our son again, and this world hold no value. Our son passed away 4 1/2 years ago. He was 34 at the time. People would and still say, Im sorry for your loss, and thats all good, but it does nothing to fill the void. There is not 1 single day that we dont think about our son and wish it wasnt the way it is. With the loss of our son, we will never have grand children. My other son can not have children. To your friend Steve, just pass along that in time the loss will get to a point that you will learn how to live with it and go on with your life. If your friend has any faith in God, this can rattle that faith, but in the end, there son, just like my son is in a better place now. No more pain and suffering, and with God now.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
They had all been really sick, to be honest. Makes me wonder if they didn't all have the COVID19 before this actually

Related Content You Might Like: