• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Ciflement au démarrage à froid de mon Tacoma

Bertflyingman

When I start my Tacoma, the engine makes a high pith whisle till the engine has warmed up.
It sounds like a vacuum sound???

Quand je démarre mon Tacoma à froid il fait un sifflement qui dure jusqu'à ce que le moteur soit chaud.
Voici une vidéo.
Est-ce que quelqu'un une solution
Merci

Last edited:

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Quand je démarre mon Tacoma à froid il fait un sifflement qui dure jusqu'à ce que le moteur soit chaud.
Voici une vidéo.
Est-ce que quelqu'un une solution
Merci
You will need to translate your post to english. I dont know if we have any french speaking members , and my french is very limited. Marci beaucoup.

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
"When I start my Tacoma cold it makes a hiss that lasts until the engine is hot.
Here's a video.
Does anyone have a solution
Thank you"

Q: Does it idle high? Does it run rough? Have you checked the belts on the engine? Is it a turbocharged engine? O would suggest you get a piece of plastic hose and put one end to your ear and try to isolate the noise you are hearing. A stethoscope with an open end hose will work also if you have one.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Very odd post.
Growing up in south Louisiana, I understand a little french. My mom ( God rest Her sole) spoke only french untill She went to school. So I know enough to tell the thread is in french. The poster just didnt do the translation to english when they posted. Thing is, if you want help, you need to post in a language that most members understand. Here is a translated post that they posted.
Screenshot_2020-11-02-10-54-11.png

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
So to answer the thread, if the engine is running good when it is making this sound, it could be a simple as the fan belt. Without being able to hear the noise, its hard to say just what it is.

Related Content You Might Like: