• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Car accident from nearly 2 years so ... settlement

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ugh. I get it that people try to take advantage after a car accident, but I was hit due to no fault of my own and was taken to the ER with hypertensive issues. Hurt my knee. Missed main work. Side work. Contract work. Diagnosed with a concussion.

Geico will pay all bills. Plus $500.

Seriously? They're smoking crack.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Keep us posted. Insurance companies and me do not usually get along.

Tony TRD

I'm sitting in an attorneys office right now. They're going to discuss.
Just have to hope and pray that your lawyer can beat up their lawyer!! Good luck hope you get all that you are entitled. I do not like insurance companies.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just have to hope and pray that your lawyer can beat up their lawyer!! Good luck hope you get all that you are entitled. I do not like insurance companies.
I got really good advice from the attorney. Going to reach out today or tomorrow. Otherwise I'll file suit to keep the case alive

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm still working on it. Just a pain to have to do this, they dropped the ball so many times on this.

- Lost wages
- Lost self-employment money
- Pain & Suffering
- Had a concussion
- Hospital bill
- Physicians ER bill
- Lab bill
- Radiology bill
- Ambulance ride bill

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
It's crazy that you're still dealing with this from June of this year, let alone June of 2017 when the accident happened. What are the details of the wreck anyhow?

Related Content You Might Like: