• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

can i use any set of toyota rims ?

keakar

do the bolt patterns change on the rims for tacoma trucks or are they all the same no matter what the year truck it is that it came off of?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
From one tacoma to another tacoma? Not sure, there is a website that has plotted out all of the bolt patterns for just about al vehicles, let me see if I can find it.

keakar

ok from what I can see the bolt pattern never changes regardless of the year

2wd are all 5 lugs and 4wd are all 6 lugs and that's the only difference I can see so as long as I find a Toyota rim with the correct lugs then it fits on any year truck

course I only looked from 95-10 models

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, it seems that most manufacturers tend to do that, at least through the platform/generation for the vehicle.

keakar

Yeah, it seems that most manufacturers tend to do that, at least through the platform/generation for the vehicle.
well chevy switched from 5 lugs to 6 so I figured I better ask rather then assume anything

as soon as I get my Tacoma I intend to put small tires on it like they used to have back in the 90's so I will get rid of the 4wd look they do with all these trucks.

I want the best gas mileage and it will never leave the paved road so I don't need or want those big tall tires

nothing wrong with the 4wd "look" its just not my cup of tea

Related Content You Might Like: