• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Camping ... trailer bumper mounted propane grill or freestanding grill?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm thinking of getting jayco's or an aftermarket bumper mounted swing or slide grill for my new trailer, but might want the flexibility of a portable Coleman grill with legs instead. I like the non-steal factor for the bumper mount should we leave camp for a day of fishing, but I like the portable factor of the Coleman.

Opinions on this are sought.

shopping.jpg

Or ...

https://www.google.com/search?clien....2.672.3.p3lCD153gIw#spd=16515601035932261036

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, I think I'm leaning that way because first off it's going to be easier to keep clean I think and then if I want to get something different in the future I have very little to do to swap out the grill.

TDave

100 Posts
Do people steal grills? I guess if somebody really wanted mine, they probably needed it more than I do.

But I only do charcoal myself.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Do people steal grills? I guess if somebody really wanted mine, they probably needed it more than I do.

But I only do charcoal myself.
that's a good point, I suppose people would steal anything that they can get their hands on these days.

TDave

100 Posts
I know a lot of shifty people, but I don't know anybody who would want to steal a greasy old grill, lol

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm going with the Coleman stand-up propane grill, going to get one tonight and take with us camping this weekend.

Related Content You Might Like: