• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Bullydog For 2007+ Trd Supercharged Tundra Gains 90hp!!!!!!!!

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
So...my supercharged 2013 has documented dyno numbers, and documented track numbers (in the 1/8th mile here in San Diego). And I was very hesitant to believe that the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner | Dirty Deeds IndustriesDirty Deeds Industries could possibly gain 90 HP like BullyDog was claiming:) So, I took it to the dyno.

When I pulled the truck into the dyno shop my buddy Chris at Auto Performance Shop Escondido, CA - Performance Plus asked me, "what did you do to the truck?" And I said, "BullyDog!!!" So Chris says, "how much HP is it supposed to add?" And I said, "BullyDog claims 90HP, but I don't see how that could be???!!!??! Feels more like 30-40HP is all. Definitely a lot more powerful, but 90HP just seems unrealistic" Chris say, "We'll See!!!"

Anyways we put the truck on the dyno and come up with a baseline that we were expecting (same power that the truck produced a few months before when the supercharger was installed)
BullyDog increases HP on a 5.7 Supercharged Tundra by 90HP!! by Keith Carty, on Flickr

Then we shut the truck down, hooked up a battery charger. And downloaded the 93 Tune into the trucks ECU. The BullyDog is also capable of getting rid of most of the torque management that Toyota builds into their tune, this makes the truck shift better and feel stronger. You can remove the speed governor. You can change the way that the throttle pedal feels. And you can remove your seatbelt chime and traction control. So I did so and we start the truck back up. Check out the dyno chart below the video:
BullyDog increases HP on a 5.7 Supercharged Tundra by 90HP!! by Keith Carty, on Flickr

If you have any questions post up here or give me a call. 760-877-4234

Related Content You Might Like: