• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Brakes Scary

Larry

I have a 2010 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4.it had a low brake pedal.I bought brakes for it started to put them on and I seen that the back brakes were still good I checked the front and the front pads were worn down a little bit so I did replace the front pads.The front rotors and calipers are in great shape. I adjusted the back drum brakes up tight.All wheel cylinders are good no leaks I still have a really soft pedal. we bled the brakes three different times. I am thinking that the master cylinder has a leak in it I am going to take the lines off and Bleed It and then I'll bleed the truck brakes if that doesn't get a hard pedal.I can stop but really low pedal and if I sit at a light and push it will go to the floor.Just not sure about the anti lock brakes being like this want another opinion before I replace the master cylinder.Thanx

Larry

The rear brakes were up good.Just wanted to make sure they were.Took drums offcheck out the wheel cylinders they were good too.Pedal is soft but will stop but once stopped if I push down it will sink to the floor.Brake light doesn't come on though.Every once in a while coming to a stop It feels hard once pushed then I seem to have to pump up to keep it like that.I bought a master cylinder I'll put it in this weekend.Ill post he results.Thanks

Related Content You Might Like: