• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Blower Fan Control 1994 Toyota Truck?

PlumbingHelp

Anyone have a step guide for removing the blower fan control on a 1994 Toyota PU or 4 Runner?

The control REALLY sticks when pushed to high. If you want to push back down to a lower speed you have to put what feels like about 8lbs. of pressure to get it to move. Then it slams to off.

The lights are out in it also. So I want to get it out and repair/replace it.

I've gotten the buttons, faceplate. cupholder, & 3 retaining screws out but they've designed it in such a way that it does simply slide out like some radios.

The points where the retaining screws are at are in front of the control assembly.

What to take out next? It's loose in there but I cannot get it out.

Thanks for any links or guidance.

P.S. I'm a plumber that sometimes can help with plumbing questions if someone needs them.

Thanks again.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
You prolly have to take the dash apart I had a 91 and most of the things dealing with the radio and other things that are in the dash I had to take the dash apart

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I know in our '93 T100, we had to fix something with the wiring when we replaced the factory stereo with an aftermarket one. It was a pain in the rear to do as we had to take the dash apart too.

danstpierre

100 Posts
It's a bit old model. Most probably you'll have a hard time finding parts for
blower fan control on a 1994 Toyota PU. It needs some changes, the way I see it.

antonino

100 Posts
The best way, is to see a mechanic, have them remove your old blower fan. Then you must buy a newer model. A blower fan is a lot cheaper than airconditionings.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Anyone have a step guide for removing the blower fan control on a 1994 Toyota PU or 4 Runner?

The control REALLY sticks when pushed to high. If you want to push back down to a lower speed you have to put what feels like about 8lbs. of pressure to get it to move. Then it slams to off.

The lights are out in it also. So I want to get it out and repair/replace it.

I've gotten the buttons, faceplate. cupholder, & 3 retaining screws out but they've designed it in such a way that it does simply slide out like some radios.

The points where the retaining screws are at are in front of the control assembly.

What to take out next? It's loose in there but I cannot get it out.

Thanks for any links or guidance.

P.S. I'm a plumber that sometimes can help with plumbing questions if someone needs them.

Thanks again.

Did you find guide? How things goes on, did you fix it already?

Related Content You Might Like: