• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Bike Rack for Toyota Tundra SR5

petersparks00

Hi, I have Toyota Tundra SR5 and want to transport our bikes on it for a DH ride but scared of scratches to the truck tailgate and bikes as well. Can anyone share some good options like car bike racks to transport our bikes securely?

jacobgreenberg

You can use tailgate pads for transporting your bikes. I also own Toyota Tundra SR5 and I am using Raceface t2 pad, it works great for me. Never found a single scratch on truck as well as bike. Make sure to measure your tailgate size and purchase accordingly. You can read more details about tailgate bike pads at Outdoor Gears Hub

ElenaDeborah11

You can use tailgate pads for transporting your bikes. I also own Toyota Tundra SR5 and I am using Raceface t2 pad, it works great for me. Never found a single scratch on truck as well as bike. Make sure to measure your tailgate size and purchase accordingly. You can read more details about tailgate bike pads at Outdoor Gears Hub
I also have Raceface t2 for transporting my gravel bike. I have Micargi Cross 5, it is rather light and comfortable for riding in a mountainous area.

Related Content You Might Like: