• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Better Detailing at Car Wash on Rainy Day?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I guess we're going to find out. My minivan is filthy and I'm hiring out the initial portion of getting it detailed at a place in Grapevine, Texas called Mustang Elite Car Wash. I've never here before, and I took some before pictures, which I will upload here in a section and you'll get an idea of just how dirty my kids got this van over the winter!

Anyhow, it's sprinkling outside, there are just a handful of people here at this car wash on this rainy Tuesday afternoon and all of the car wash attendants are just standing around, and there seem to be a lot of them here as it was supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees, but instead it looks like the last of the winter storms is coming in and it's going to maybe snow again tomorrow (so the van will stay in the garage).

I'm getting their "Triple Crown" detail package, but adding seats.

TRIPLE CROWN
Interior Vacuum • Clean Glass Inside & Out • Exterior Wash • Triple Polish Sealer Wax • Air Fragrance • Wheels Cleaned • Tires Dressed • Rust Inhibitor Interior Dusting with CompressedAir • Mats Shampooed & Cleaned • Clean & Treat Dash, Doors, and Console with Leather Vinyl Conditioner
I told the guy that I was a stickler, and the total cost is $99 for their basic detailing, which includes a car wash, vacuum, cleaning the dash and more, plus I paid for the seats to be cleaned as well. They said it would be 45 minutes over the phone, but when I got here it was 1 hour to 1:15, which could be because they got a couple more details in front of me, which is fine.

BEFORE
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0068.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG
DSC_0072.JPG
DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG

Last edited:

DunkinDog

NO! WHAT A HORRIBLE VEHICLE! lol

I haven't went to a car wash in YEARS! I think not since my teens. I just have too much fun cleaning my truck and all that. I do it twice a month and it takes me a good 3 hours.

georgebb

Looks like it's overdue for cleaning. Hopefully every stain is removed. But I would have done something abt the dirt on the seat and the flooring. I have a vacuum cleaner and I still wipe and dust everything myself.

Related Content You Might Like: