• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best Toyota Trucks, Why are the LC79 Trucks NOT in the USA? I may know!

DougFood

OK guys, do you know about the Land Cruiser, or LC79? Neither did I till a trip to Dubai. They have 3 engine options. V6 4.0L, Straight 6 4.2L Turbo Diesel, or the wicked 4.5L V8 Turbo Diesel engine that is the #1 seller. They make 2 door trucks, 4 door trucks, or SUV models like the one I am with in the 1st picture. These would sell like crazy. These are well known the world over as the toughest trucks in the world, bar none!! Where are these sold? Africa, Middle East, South America, Asia, parts of Europe, Austrailia, and just about everywhere except America. Does that not strike some of you as odd? I tried everything from contacting EPA, Customs, CARB, DOT and more to see if I could import just 1 for me alone. NO, No, and NO is what I got.

Here is the only thing I could figure why they are not brought into the US. They would destroy the entire market for the USA made junk Jeeps, and other 4x4 vehicles in our market.

Sugestion: Please call, email, and send regular letters to every government official, and Toyota directly to bring these tanks to the USA!!!

Attachments

Related Content You Might Like: