• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

best interior cleaning products?

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
I'm just wondering, what are the must have products that you would use when cleaning the interior of your truck? I am talking full Spring cleaning, or before re-selling, that kind of clean! dashboard, windows, seats, the lot!

I love being dirty and messy outside, but when it comes to interiors of things I own, they must be kept clean to keep my sanity.. would love to hear your suggestions on the best interior cleaning products for your trucks before I go out and buy some for myself!

Thanks,

Dani

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sorry for a late response Dani. I'm not very brand specific - if it work, it works! Whatever you use test a small area to make sure the product doesn't damage the surface. For interior - all I need is window cleaner, vacuum, and my california duster.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sorry for a late response Dani. I'm not very brand specific - if it work, it works! Whatever you use test a small area to make sure the product doesn't damage the surface. For interior - all I need is window cleaner, vacuum, and my california duster.
What's a California duster?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Most of the time, for most stuff, Simple Green works the best for me. Can you it on anything and while it's not great for streak-free glass, it does work to get grease and that oily build-up that you can get in the insides of your windows.

carid

I prefer Mothers Interior Kit. Use it for couple of years already and have no complains. It's not expensive and really effective. This setup is ideal for general waxing and light surface defect removal with ease.

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
just plain water;)

if selling than any of the above. But if you intend to keep the vehicle just use water. Anything else attracts dirt and before you know it you're constantly wiping down your interior.

I've had my 2003 Tunda since it was brand new. When the dash gets dirty I can blow it off with my air compressor and wipe it clean with a damp cloth and it looks like new again. Not all shinny, but not stick and greasy either.

same for the seats and carpet. If just plain water doesn't work use baking soda. Anything else leaves a residue which re-attracts dirt back to the original stain.

Hope this helps:)

carldu

I use Megs APC to remove any stain or dirt in the interior of my rig then I will apply 303 protectant on rubber/plastic pieces.

Related Content You Might Like: