• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best Brakes for the Tacoma

Papas-Toy

I am very soon going to replace the brakes on my new to me tacoma and i was wondering what are some good brakes out there to use?

Papas-Toy

I am looking for some suggestions on replacement brake pads and what everyone is using. I have shopped around on a few parts sites and there are so many to choose from that I figured i would ask here.

TruckBoy

EBC Green Stuff are good brakes that work very well on a Tacoma. Actually there are lots of good performance brakes on the market, Brembo is a other brand I could recommend.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
If it was me instead of paying the money for performance brakes just get the oem brakes for it and to be honest with you I have had good luck with oem brakes and upgraded drilled and slotted rotors stops my truck great even with 35 inch tires

glassdoc

After several sets of OEM rotors and premium Toyota pads and even a set of the EBC green pads. I can honestly say that the NAPA Gold (premium) rotors are by far better than anything I have used on my truck. No warping (and its been 6 months of stop n go traffic in Philly). Where the OEM rotors would be toast by the next oil change. And, BTW yes. I did the Tundra brake upgrade on my Tacoma 2 years ago. Seems the dub-cabs are too heavy for the wimpy Tacoma brakes they came out with.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've had a set of EBC brakes, they're good but might not be worth the extra cost.

Related Content You Might Like: