• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Are there any entertainment options for the Sienna?

TruckJunkie

Do we know if there are any entertainment options on the Toyota Sienna for those who like to take long trips with family?

DIY2013

There is an entertainment option available through the dealer:

These are nice for traveling and keeping the kiddos busy/entertained.

Huck Norris

There are different options available for the Toyota Sienna. Here is one I saw the other day:

The only thing is I would want to watch too instead of driving. o_O

James

100 Posts
That is perfect for keeping the kids entertained on my yearly trips to Florida. How much does that cost?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Starting in 2010 they came out with a very impressive entertainment system, the one that is shown here its I think considered to be the biggest screen you can get for a minivan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I can't remember, I would have to look. From what I remember it was part of their premium rear seat entertainment package. However that may not be the exact name of it, but that's the overall concept for how that particular model fits into their overall accessories and trim level packages.

TDave

100 Posts
We have an older Kia Sedona, and the DVD player is a godsend, but if it's playing, I can't listen to the radio separately. I wish they'd have separate audio for read and front speakers. I would assume newer models and different manufacturers have this feature?

TDave

100 Posts
That's not a bad price for 2 players, or maybe it's just 2 screens, either way.

I wonder how those things are powered, via a standard cigarette lighter or ?

Related Content You Might Like: