• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Are Sienna's Pre-wired For Remote Start?

Joe hall

Hi guys, I have a 2014 SE and was wondering if they are pre-wired for remote start to where I can just buy a new key fob and have the dealer program it to work? I had a 2008 Saturn Outlook that was like this and all I did was buy a $50 fob and the dealer download a program straight from Saturn and it was done. Total cost was around $180!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
According to the Toyota Website: Available only for vehicles equipped with Smart Key system. This info was pulled off the 2016 models but if your SE has the Smart Key System you should be good to go. Just scroll down to Remote Engine Starter and click View Details.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 2014 SE and was wondering if they are pre-wired for remote start to where I can just buy a new key fob and have the dealer program it to work? I had a 2008 Saturn Outlook that was like this and all I did was buy a $50 fob and the dealer download a program straight from Saturn and it was done. Total cost was around $180!
I'll bet they are. Buy the remote start fob and it will probably work right away. Might have to reflash the pcm though.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The remote start Toyota offers is a distribution center add-on in my truck. Honestly, i have no idea about the pre-wiring of it or not.

Related Content You Might Like: