• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Anyone own the 2015 model 4Runner?

Crazy8

I was with my brother messing around at a dealership a few days ago and we tested one out. I am a truck man but I am honestly sold on this. The inside is classy yet rugged and it handles so smoothly it is insane.

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
My boyfriend and I test drove one ourselves- mainly out of curiosity. We're huge Toyota fans and just wanted to see what the newer model was like. The inside is very high tech- it's amazing how advanced cars can become in just a few years, compared to my older model. The newer model handles great and during our test drive got great gas mileage. If we were serious about buying a newer vehicle right now, I'm sure we'd both look into this model.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
We have a 2014 Trail Edition--with KDSS suspension--virtually identical to the 2015. Are there any specific questions you are looking to have answered?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You hit the nail on the head with the "smooth" comment. One of the things that blows me away with the last two generations of 4Runners is just how smooth they are and non truck-like.

Related Content You Might Like: