• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

anyone looking for 1979 hi lux?

cometguy65

13328_101623703210129_3057952_n.jpgi have a 1979 hi lux 2wd,20r engine runs good,trans is locked up[5spd] i am a student and have no money to fix it.besides the trans heres the bad: body a little rusty mostly the bed,interior is ok a few rips but not really bad, windshield is cracked but a oneliner mostly on passenger side. here is the good;new parts include water pump,thermostat,u-joints,clutch,clutch master cyl,clutch slave cyl,tie rods inner and outer,alighnment,brakes all the way around,4 new tires,and brand new CHERRY BOMB exhaust.i have a clear tn. title in hand. as i said i am a broke student.i need $800 might trade for something but prefer the cash.call mon-fri after 2p.m. cst anytime on weekends 731-819-8477 ask for pat located in nashville,tn. i really hate to let her go.[pic of when i bought]looks better now

Last edited:

supernovax3

100 Posts
You say that picture is from when you bought it. Could you take pictures of how it looks now and post them? How long have you had the vehicle? How many miles are on it?

FourWD

I'm possibly interested. The only major problem is the trans as far as how the truck runs? If you could post more pics that would be great. I'm about an hour away from Nashville. I'm going to give you a call later this week, hoping it's still on the market.

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
You say that picture is from when you bought it. Could you take pictures of how it looks now and post them? How long have you had the vehicle? How many miles are on it?

I have a friend who might be interested if you could provide the mileage and an updated picture of it. Have you done any work on the Hilux since owning it?

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
View attachment 1009i have a 1979 hi lux 2wd,20r engine runs good,trans is locked up[5spd] i am a student and have no money to fix it.besides the trans heres the bad: body a little rusty mostly the bed,interior is ok a few rips but not really bad, windshield is cracked but a oneliner mostly on passenger side. here is the good;new parts include water pump,thermostat,u-joints,clutch,clutch master cyl,clutch slave cyl,tie rods inner and outer,alighnment,brakes all the way around,4 new tires,and brand new CHERRY BOMB exhaust.i have a clear tn. title in hand. as i said i am a broke student.i need $800 might trade for something but prefer the cash.call mon-fri after 2p.m. cst anytime on weekends 731-819-8477 ask for pat located in nashville,tn. i really hate to let her go.[pic of when i bought]looks better now

Could provide the mileage and an updated picture of it? There are many interested buyer here but you are not updating us?

Does your truck already been sold? any updates here..

Related Content You Might Like: