• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Anyone Install A Readylift Or Bulletproof Suspension ?

IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG
I just purchased a 2016 1794 Tundra and want to install an 8-10 lift kit on my truck, has anyone installed one of these kits and if so are they happy with it ?

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Good question on the 2016 model. What mods do you have planned to go along with the lift?

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Although I can't help with the lift, I would like to see some pics once you get it done.

So far I added a Volant cold air intake, next will be a Borla exhaust and a tuner chip which should bring me to 460-500 horsepower.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Congrats on your purchase. Tundra's are one of the nicest trucks on the road. A 8+" lift will look tough to say the least.

Congrats on your purchase. Tundra's are one of the nicest trucks on the road. A 8+" lift will look tough to say the least.
I can't wait to get it done, have a few bills I need to pay first but some of the other performance mods will be done when I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I can't wait to get it done, have a few bills I need to pay first but some of the other performance mods will be done when I get back from vacation in a couple of weeks.
Sounds like you got a plan. Keep us updated with some pictures of the progress!

Related Content You Might Like: