• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Shooting Any gun enthusiasts on here?

Knic

It is for the most part. The 91/30 served as Russia's sniper rifle too. It's the PU sniper, which was the last version, the only difference is the optics.

TDave

100 Posts
Never had many guns, but I had an SKS with a bayonet back in the early 90's. Great gun, took the same shells as the AK-47. Had to get rid of it when I got married :(

Knic

Never had many guns, but I had an SKS with a bayonet back in the early 90's. Great gun, took the same shells as the AK-47. Had to get rid of it when I got married :(
Sorry to hear that although, never to late to buy more. Lol

TDave

100 Posts
Don't think I can get an SKS with a bayonet anymore, probably considered an assault rifle.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I do shooting from time to time. A girl's got to defend herself these days you know, but knowing how to handle a firearm for personal defense used to be a right afforded to all citizens of the us, but a lot of states have taken that away over the last 50 years.

Knic

I do shooting from time to time. A girl's got to defend herself these days you know, but knowing how to handle a firearm for personal defense used to be a right afforded to all citizens of the us, but a lot of states have taken that away over the last 50 years.
Very true, I was asked to leave my local mall for carrying. They happened to see my holsters.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Very true, I was asked to leave my local mall for carrying. They happened to see my holsters.
Really? That's ironic as they wouldn't mind the police coming in there with their guns in open sight, but if they catch a glimpse of your legal carry gun then they want you to leave.

I had a mentor tell me that the best bet is to keep it concealed all the time, that way no one ever knows and in the off-chance that you're a bystander trying to take cover, you're not necessarily one of the first people to be targeted and that can buy you some time.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I agree. The best bet is to keep it hidden so no one knows what you're packing.

Didn't Kansas or some other state like that just pass a free concealed weapons law? Something like if you're legally able to carry a gun, then you're also legally able to conceal it?

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Kansas approves concealed carry without a permit: ‘It is a constitutional right’
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/4/kansas-approves-concealed-carry-without-a-permit-i/

By Kellan Howell - The Washington Times - Saturday, April 4, 2015
Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback on Thursday signed a bill allowing Kansans to carry concealed weapons without a permit or training starting this summer.

The new law will go into effect on July 1, and will make Kansas the sixth “constitutional carry” state, allowing Kansans 21 and older to carry concealed weapons without a permit, the Kansas City Star reported Thursday.

But Kansans will still have to go through training in order to carry a weapon in any of the 36 states that accept Kansas permits.

Knic

I known in Kentucky you can open carry without a license. But need one to conceal carry

ccat4433

Kansas approves concealed carry without a permit: ‘It is a constitutional right’
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/4/kansas-approves-concealed-carry-without-a-permit-i/

By Kellan Howell - The Washington Times - Saturday, April 4, 2015
Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback on Thursday signed a bill allowing Kansans to carry concealed weapons without a permit or training starting this summer.

The new law will go into effect on July 1, and will make Kansas the sixth “constitutional carry” state, allowing Kansans 21 and older to carry concealed weapons without a permit, the Kansas City Star reported Thursday.

But Kansans will still have to go through training in order to carry a weapon in any of the 36 states that accept Kansas permits.
This is one of the laws that brownback has changed that worked. Guns are awesome

Related Content You Might Like: