• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Also selling my T100

Grifco

Like new low miles 1995 Base Model cutie with lots of extras. check it out on eBay, item number 271209381074, scheduled to be listed after 2:30 pm on 5/20/13.

Grifco

Hey TruckRider

I think it is better if you post the picture of it and also state the full specification of it..
Thanks for your comment (I needed that!). Picture should be on my Home Page. New here, so dunno how to put a picture on the forum entries. Here's the specs:

VIN: JT4UD10D3S0007400
Model: RCK10L-TRMRKA (Base).
Engine: 3RZ-FE 150 HP 177 FT-# 16V DOHC 2.7L I4 w/timing chain and second order vibration balancing.
Transmission: 5-speed manual (4th is direct and 5th is overdrive).
Brakes: Disc front and drum rear with load proportioning (and no ABS).
Chassis: 2-WD. Fully boxed frame members. Torsion bar springs front and leaf springs rear.
Cargo capacity: 1,100#.
Rear bumper towing capacity: 520# vertical at hitch and 5,200# total towed.
Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
EPA Milage: 21 city and 25 highway.
Present miles: 76,767.

Okay, I think I see how to attach a pic.

DSCN0321.jpgDSCN0243.jpgDSCN0356.jpgDSCN0414.jpgDSCN0406.jpg

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Nice your car have very nice and clean chassis, also very clean interior..

Hope some member might interested buying your T100

Up.. Up... Up...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, that's a clean truck! Was it in Arizona for all of it's life?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Someone maybe getting a nice truck, but not me sorry. I need another truck like I need ... well another truck. Lol

Grifco

Just Sold for $6k even. And that means I'm out of the Toyota Truck business. But I'm going to hang around for a while in case the buyer needs some help. Meanwhile, this seems like a really nice group and I deeply appreciate everyone's interest.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Just Sold for $6k even. And that means I'm out of the Toyota Truck business. But I'm going to hang around for a while in case the buyer needs some help. Meanwhile, this seems like a really nice group and I deeply appreciate everyone's interest.
Glad to see that it sold! That seems like a good amount for that truck.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts

Wow that is great, good to know you have already sold your truck at last

Related Content You Might Like: