• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

All Members : Please Review your Tires (help out the site)

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Can I ask a favor of all members on the site?

Please write a review of your tires!

So this is really a favor to all members, new and old. If you've gotten any value from the free information contained on this website, can I ask that you help give back to the community by reviewing the tires that you have on your vehicle.
  • Review the tires that came on your vehicle from the factory.
  • Review tires that you have added to your vehicle as replacements.
  • Write an overview of tires that you are thinking about buying ... and ask if anyone has them and what they think about them.
How To Write A Tire Review

Doing this is pretty simple.
  • Just start a new thread in this forum, use your tire name/manufacturer name as title of the thread.
  • Tell us basic information about what tires you have on your vehicle.
  • How many miles you have put on them and how they perform, how the tread holds up, etc.
  • Tell us what you think about the tires and if you could get them all over again, would you?
  • If you are asking about tires that you are looking at, be sure to include any relevant information about how you drive, where you live, etc.
That's it. Doing this will really help to fill-out the wheel/tire/suspension forum on the website.

EXAMPLE

Here's a good example, I added a review of getting new tires on my minivan and it looks like a lot of people have found that thread useful and it's gotten a lot of traffic from people searching reviews for that specific tire.

Continental Control Contact Tour AS Review | Just got on my minivan

upload_2015-9-9_11-42-43.png

Related Content You Might Like: