• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Air conditioner wiring 1991 Toyota

I have a 1991 Toyota truck R22 engine and I did a dumb thing! A while back I put an aftermarket fan in my truck and I hook it up to the air conditioner compressor, so when the air condition was turned on the fan would work. About a year ago, the fan broke and I just rip out the fan with the wire attach to the compressor. Now I can’t find the wire I am supposed to slice into to make my compressor turn on. Does anyone have a wire diagram that lead from the AC switch in the cab thru the engine to the compressor?

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I had a 91 toyota and my question is what fan did you replace was it the engine coolant fan cause that also does the does the condensor part od the ac but let me do some checking and see what I can come up with

When I took my truck to have my air conditioner fix the mechanic told me to get an aftermarket fan and put it behind the grill. Thanks for helping me! :)

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
i have looked and looked and and came up with nothing but if i was you i would find the high pressure switch and tie the fan into that so the fan cuts on when the head pressure goes up but the thing is im not to sure if it has a high pressure switch i know for sure it has a low pressure switch

i have looked and looked and and came up with nothing but if i was you i would find the high pressure switch and tie the fan into that so the fan cuts on when the head pressure goes up but the thing is im not to sure if it has a high pressure switch i know for sure it has a low pressure switch
"Now I can’t find the wire I am supposed to slice into to make my compressor turn on. Does anyone have a wire diagram that lead from the AC switch in the cab thru the engine to the compressor?"
I don't need any info on the fan. I need to find the wire to make my compressor turn on when I turn on the AC.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Looks like they haven't been on in a couple of years, hopefully they'll come back and let us know if it got fixed.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Sounds like a big problem you have in there. If symptoms persists, consult a mechanic. LOL. Next time, don't mess with any electricals if you're clueless about it.

Related Content You Might Like: