• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

93 T-100 Auto to Manual Help

Robert W

I searched the fourms for pics, no luck.

I am converting a 93 T-100 3.0 2wd longbed to a manual after discovering the cost of the auto rebuild was more than my truck (and already swapping in another used auto last winter). I believe I have most of the right parts, but I am not sure exactly where to puncture through the firewall for the clutch master cylinder / pedal assembly. Help please.

I have a master and I have a pedal assembly, but it is not entirely clear where exactly the two should meet on the firewall. There seems to be a pattern stamping of the firewall that is suggestive of one spot, but it's not consistent with an image in the Hanes manual of vehicle's clutch master cylinder location. Under the dash there appears to be a ready made mounting spot for the top of bracket which pushes the pedal assembly a little further outward that I would have thought. Of course, it doesn't help that the pedal bracket has the studs for the master on it, so I can't really hold it where it seems to need to go exactly because the studs push it a couple inches out of the way, hitting the firewall rather than going through it (yet).

So I was thinking I would go look at one T-100 manual on sale on Craigslist to see for my self what it looked like (and take a tape measure), but of course, none are for sale right now, nor at the self help yards...

So as a last resort.... could someone(s) post or send me some possibly helpful pics before I turn my firewall into Swiss cheese?

Thank you.

Related Content You Might Like: