• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

88 4x4 toyo truck suspension issues

valdezblack88

Ok new to trucks. I have an 88 yota with a broke a arm bracket where the strut I believe its called mounts to it. I can't afford to replace now and it doesn't seem to be making a huge dif. If I were to run it like that how dif would the handleing be and should I disconnect the right side also. Would it be a huge problem? Does anybody run without them for say a softer suspension? I don't know it sounds stupid to me without them but Like I said I'm new to the truck and can't afford to replace now. If I were to get problems what could I expect any help would be quite useful thanks. If I were to have problems what could I expect any help would be appriciated thanks.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
well if it was mine i wouldnt drive it long with it broke cant really tell you what it would do but i will give this to think about toyota was buying back the older toyota trucks because of frame rust and i have talked to a guy that got his bought back because of the rear shock mount had rusted and broke

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Ok new to trucks. I have an 88 yota with a broke a arm bracket where the strut I believe its called mounts to it. I can't afford to replace now and it doesn't seem to be making a huge dif. If I were to run it like that how dif would the handleing be and should I disconnect the right side also. Would it be a huge problem? Does anybody run without them for say a softer suspension? I don't know it sounds stupid to me without them but Like I said I'm new to the truck and can't afford to replace now. If I were to get problems what could I expect any help would be quite useful thanks. If I were to have problems what could I expect any help would be appriciated thanks.

Hi! any updates, How did you get this figured out?

Related Content You Might Like: