• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

87 4x4 tires

Rousescott

I have a 87 4x4 with the 22R. It's just a mountain truck for snow. I'm looking for a good tire. I have the 235 75 15 BFG AT on it now. Looking for something about the same size. Maybe a bit skinnier? Thoughts, Recommendations? Thanks

toyotasrule

100 Posts
What part of the country/world are you living in and what are you going to do with the truck and where are you going to take her? Rain, Snow, Mud, Dirt, Sand, all purpose, all weather, etc.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
ProComp M/T and A/T are decent tire's with a reasonable price, aired down to 20 PSI they both real good traction on granite, the A/T has a little bit better street manners but the tread clogs a little easier in mud. M/T's get a little slippery on rain soaked highways especially after long dry periods where a lot of oil has collected.
Either tire gives a long tread life, I've used both on my 99 Tacoma and got right around 50,000 miles on both tire styles.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I have a 87 4x4 with the 22R. It's just a mountain truck for snow. I'm looking for a good tire. I have the 235 75 15 BFG AT on it now. Looking for something about the same size. Maybe a bit skinnier? Thoughts, Recommendations? Thanks

Hi! any updates, How did you get this figured out?

Related Content You Might Like: