• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

4runner/tacoma/fj Alloy Wheels For Sale

touchofgrey

I have 15 sets of base (SR5) alloy wheels with center caps from 2017/2018 4Runners and 8 sets of upgraded black/silver Premium 4Runner alloy wheels with center caps for sale. The base alloys are 7J x 17, upgraded alloys are 7.5J x 17.

Bolt pattern on both wheels is 6 x 139.7, thread pattern is M12 x 1.5, and center bore is 106.2mm. These are all new alloys- they came from 4Runners that were upgraded at port to different packages and the original alloys were put in boxes and shipped to the dealer. None of these alloys has over 3-4 miles on them.

These alloy wheels will fit a 4Runner, Tacoma and FJ Cruiser, but I encourage you to verify fit on wheel-size.com.

I am selling the base alloys for $225/set and the upgraded alloys for $425/set. Offers considered, and multiple set purchases will get a discount. Local pickup in Raleigh, NC is free (I'll even deliver within reason) and shipping will be calculated (runs about $150/set of 4 to the west coast).

I work for a Toyota dealer and get these rims in constantly, so quantities will always be changing. Thanks for looking!

Related Content You Might Like: